E MU PATCHMIX DSP APPLICATION PATCH V1.81 WINDOWS 2000 XP
Saturday, 24 June 2006
|Release Date:||October 3, 2005
|Download Time:||56k: 5m 5s 256k: 1m 7s 768k: 23s
E-MU PatchMix DSP Application Patch v1.81 Windows 2000/XP.
Before you download:
- This Application Package is now a Full Installer. It does not require that
you had previously installed software from an original Digital Audio System CD,
only that your system meets the minimum hardware requirements.
- Please take a moment to check the ABOUT BOX in PatchMix DSP (Right-click on
the E-MU Logo right above the TV in PatchMix) to see if this patch is necessary.
If the version numbers below are higher then what you see in the About Box you
should proceed with the update.
Before you install:
- If you have experienced a fault in any audio application, you should reboot
Windows before applying this update.
- Exit all applications before installing these updates.
- Installation of Application and Driver can be done in any order.
- This installer will automatically uninstall any older versions of software
before installing new version.
E-MU PatchMix DSP version V1.81 contains the
following feature enhancements and fixes:
E-MU PatchMix DSP Version V1.81 Feature
- Added Multi-channel WDM playback support for all Digital Audio Systems.
(NOTE: Also requires E-MU Digital Audio System Driver Patch 1.81 or later)
- Added Import/Export of Core FX Presets and Multi FX Presets
- Added 88.2 kHz and 176.4 kHz sample rate support to E-MU 0404, 1212M, 1820
and 1820M Digital Audio Systems (NOTE: Also requires E-MU Digital Audio System
Driver Patch 1.81 or later)
- Added "Load FX on Startup" option (when disabled, the loading of FX preset
data is deferred until first launch of FX Palette.This greatly shortens PatchMix
launch time on startup.)
- New temporary session and session saving behavior
- Fixed Application crash that happens when using the "Fast User Switching"
feature in Windows XP
- Fixed bug where PatchMix would sometimes show meter activity but no sound
would be heard
- PatchMix will now specifically prompt an error if the user creates, deletes
or renames FX categories that contain characters that are not legal in the file
Includes changes from V1.71 Release
- Intel?or AMD?processor - 1 GHz or faster
- Intel? AMD?or 100% compatible motherboard & chipset
- 256 MB System RAM
- 900 MB of free hard disk space for full installation
- XVGA Video (1024 x 768)
- Microsoft?Windows?XP (SP 2) or 2000 (SP4)
- Microsoft?DirectX?9.0 or greater
- E-MU?0404, 1212M, 1616, 1616M, 1820, 1820M Digital Audio System, or
Emulator?X, Emulator?X Studio Desktop Sampling System, or Proteus?X Desktop
Application Revision History
from v1.71 Release:
- Added 192 kHz support to E-MU 0404. (NOTE: Also requires E-MU Digital Audio
System / Emulator X Desktop Sampling System / Proteus X Desktop Sound Module
Driver patch 1.71 or later)
- Tested and verified compatibility with Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Fixed Installer bug where update failed when language/region and OS language
- Includes changes from V1.60 Release
Changes from V1.60 Release:
- E-MU PowerFX (hardware-accelerated VST effects)
- Factory presets for Lite Reverb plug-in and 7 delay plug-ins
- Bypass all inserts
- WDM Support at 96/192 kHz (NOTE: Also requires E-MU Digital Audio System /
Emulator X Driver patch 1.60 or later)
- Mouse-wheel support in PatchMix DSP
- Added Dual Monitor Support
- Fixed a bug where audio is dropped when a corrupted session file is loaded
- Fixed a bug when dragging and inserting a soloed or bypassed effect
- Fixed Auto-Delay compensation in E-Wire when using Cubase SX or Nuendo
- Fixed a problem where PatchMix DSP could not be opened after closing it
- Includes changes from V1.20 Release
Changes from V1.20 Release:
- Fixed bug where switching between internal and external source cause
PatchMix application error.
This Soundcard Driver is released by Emu.
Emu - Company Information:
Click to download Emu Soundcard Driver :